My Executive Suite will help you feel large and in charge. This newly renovated suite features a sitting room, a workspace and a pantry with a big, bold Smeg fridge (stocked with complimentary refreshments). It’s got all the perks and pleasures needed to satisfy a family, a businessman or a combination of the two. A stay here also entitles you to the hotel’s Club Lounge.
Experience executive perks in a stylish and newly renovated suite with your own sitting room, workspace and pantry full of complimentary snacks.
- Handy smartphone with free international calls and mobile data usage
- 6 USB ports and 6 universal plugs
- Fast, free WiFi allowing multiple devices to connect simultaneously
- PressReader app for access to over 5,000 newspapers and magazines
- Radio channels via the TV
- Satellite/cable television
- International direct dialling and voicemail
- Personal safe with easy access
- 24-hour room service for whenever you’re feeling peckish
- Personal SMEG fridge with complimentary drinks
- Nespresso machine with complimentary coffee capsules
- Big suites to help you feel large and in charge
- Single-wash laundry service (one bag, washed and folded at one price)
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.