My Executive Suite will help you feel large and in charge. This newly renovated suite features a sitting room, a workspace and a pantry with a big, bold Smeg fridge (stocked with refreshments). It’s got all the perks and pleasures needed to satisfy a family, a businessman or a combination of the two. A stay here also entitles you to the hotel’s Club Lounge.
Experience executive perks in a stylish and newly renovated suite with your own sitting room, workspace and pantry full of snacks.
Make your reservations directly through our website to enjoy best rates guaranteed and instant rewards when you join our Golden Circle with more benefits, more savings and free nights. Click here to join now.
- 6 USB ports and 6 universal plugs
- Fast, WiFi allowing multiple devices to connect simultaneously
- PressReader providing access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
- Radio channels via the TV
- Satellite/cable television
- International direct dialling and voicemail
- Personal safe with easy access
- 24-hour room service for whenever you’re feeling peckish
- Personal SMEG fridge with drinks
- Nespresso machine with coffee capsules
- Big suites to help you feel large and in charge
- Single-wash laundry service (one bag, washed and folded at one price)
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.