Superior in many ways, this space is cosy and chic, and has everything you need for a relaxing stay. Choose to work comfortably on the sofa with our portable laptop table or take calls at the well-equipped desk. Because we know modern travellers like to stock up on their own treats, we’ve left the mini fridge for you to fill. Call our 24-hour Room Service if you feel peckish.
Superior in more than one way, this space is stylish and sleek, with everything you need for a relaxing stay – from luxurious linens to Wi-Fi.
Make your reservations directly through our website to enjoy best rates guaranteed and instant rewards when you join our Golden Circle with more benefits, more savings and free nights. Click here to join now.
- Fast, Wi-Fi everywhere, always
- PressReader providing access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
- Radio channels via the TV
- Satellite/cable television
- Bay window sofa
- Full-size writing desk
- International direct dialling service and voicemail
- Electronic safe to protect your valuables
- 4 USB and 4 international plugs
- 24-hour room service for all your foodie needs
- Tea and coffee station and your own mini fridge
- Steam iron, ironing board and hairdryer to keep you looking sharp
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.