Superior in many ways, this space is cosy and chic, and has everything you need for a relaxing stay. Choose to work comfortably on the sofa with our portable laptop table or take calls at the well-equipped desk. Because we know modern travellers like to stock up on their own treats, we’ve left the mini fridge for you to fill. Call our 24-hour Room Service if you feel peckish.
Superior in more than one way, this space is stylish and sleek, with everything you need for a relaxing stay – from luxurious linens to free Wi-Fi.
- Handy smartphone with free international calls and mobile data usage
- Fast, free Wi-Fi everywhere, always
- PressReader, which provides access to over 5,000 newspapers and magazines
- Radio channels via the TV
- Satellite/cable television
- Bay window sofa
- Full-size writing desk
- International direct dialling service and voicemail
- Electronic safe to protect your valuables
- 4 USB and 4 international plugs
- 24-hour room service for all your foodie needs
- Tea and coffee station and your own mini fridge
- Steam iron, ironing board and hairdryer to keep you looking sharp
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.