My newly transformed Club Lounge redefines the club concept for travellers who appreciate exclusivity, modern conveniences and attentive service. It offers exclusive home-away-from-home comforts and is suitable for work or relaxation. Located on the 16th floor, the stylish space allows guests to enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the historical George Town - a UNESCO World of Heritage Site.
- Exclusive check-in and check-out
- A totally in-the-know concierge to help you with your stay
- Drinks and snacks all day long, and a sumptuous breakfast too
- Evening drinks and canapes (with free-flowing spirits, wines, beers)
- Pressing of one piece of clothing for when you need to dress to impress
- Two-hour use of my meeting room per stay (must be booked in advance)
- PressReader app, which provides access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
- Surfspot with iMac workstation
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.