Penang Staycation Deal
It’s time to book your great value staycation in Penang!
George Town is among the best destinations for the ultimate Asia experience, known for its diverse mix of adventure, heritage and culture.
With Jen’s exclusive local staycation deal, you can enjoy check-in and check-out, plus breakfast and other rewarding perks when you stay with us.
This offer includes:
- Daily breakfast
- Check-in as early as 1:01 am on your check-in date and check out at 5 pm on departure date.
- WiFi Internet access throughout the stay
- Hotel basement parking throughout the stay
Earn double Golden Circle Award Points before August 31, 2020 when you stay or dine with us. Join Golden Circle and register now.
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid until December 31, 2020.
- Proof of Malaysian residency must be provided upon check-in, including MyKad holders or expats and permanent residents with a valid Malaysian work visa.
- Booking amendment is allowed up to 72 hours prior to arrival. Deposit will be forfeited in the event of cancellation or amendment less than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other ongoing offer or promotion.
- Hotel reserves the right to amend the promotion without any prior notice.
- There are limited rooms available at the promotional rate and they are allocated on a first come first serve basis across the stay period.
- Room rate is subject to 10% service charge and 0% government tax per room per night for stays until June 30, 2021.
- Tourism Tax of MYR 10, per room per night, for all foreign passport holders is to be collected by the hotel, on behalf of the government, upon check-out and is not included in your total room cost. All Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents are exempted. Please be advised that the Tourism Tax will be exempted for all arrivals from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 as announced by the Federal Government.