Explore Penang’s street art scene like a local! Ride a trishaw and take a stroll through the Instragram-worthy street art, wall-to-wall mural paintings, wall caricatures and installations.
Discover the interesting cultural and heritage trail of George Town in a true unique way.
Check out my George Town City Tour and start planning for your itinerary now!
This offer includes:
- One 4-hour trishaw tour per stay exploring the local street art
- Daily buffet breakfast at Café Jen
- 20% discount on food and beverage at Café Jen
- 25% discount on massages at the Health Club
- Daily shuttle service to the beach at Batu Ferringhi
- Usage of the outdoor swimming pool facilities at Golden Sands Resort (include children’s pool and waterslide)
- Access to 24-hour gym
- Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the stay
- PressReader access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
Tips: Make the most of your trip with essential information! Get the pocket map or food guide from our friendly colleagues at the concierge.
You deserve more. Enjoy more benefits, more savings and free nights when you join Golden Circle and book direct. Click here to join now.
Terms and Conditions
- Your daily rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 6% Government tax and Local Government Fee of MYR 3 per night.
- Minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights is required.
- Reservations for the trishaw tour must be made directly with the hotel's team in advance.
- Maximum of 2 people to ride on a trishaw. Charges applicable for additional request of trishaw or additional tour hours.
- Trishaw tour is not available to unaccompanied minors.
- Trishaw tours are provided by third party suppliers. Hotel Jen Penang is not responsible for the acts or omissions of acts by such suppliers, nor for any deficiency in the facilities and services offered. In particular, Hotel Jen Penang has no liability for loss, personal injury or death incurred during the use of such facilities and services.
- Room reservations are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Offer is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle programme apply.
- Hotel reserves the right to amend the promotion without any prior notice.
- Effective 1 September 2017, the Federal Government has implemented a mandatory Tourism Tax of MYR 10, per-room, per-night, for all foreign passport holders. This amount is to be collected by the hotel, on behalf of the government, upon check-out. All Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents are exempt.