What better way to strengthen the family bonds than a vacation? Have fun at the kids-friendly city exploring the 3D-museums, street art and trying the local food.
From theme parks to beaches, Penang has a lot of amazing things to offer for family with kids.
This offer includes:
- 50% savings on a second room (for children ages 16 years old or below)
- Daily buffet breakfast at Cafè Jen
- 20% savings on food and beverage at Cafè Jen
- 25% savings on massages at Health Club
- Daily shuttle service to the beach at Batu Ferringhi
- Usage of the outdoor swimming pool facilities at Golden Sands Resort (include children’s pool and waterslide)
- Access to 24-hour gym
- WiFi access throughout the stay
- PressReader access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
- Hotel basement parking
- When accompanied by a paying adult, up to a maximum of 2 children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy buffet meals at the all-day dining venues at no additional charge. Additional children under the age of 6 and all children above the age of 6 and below the age of 12 will receive a 50% discount on the buffet price.
You deserve more. Enjoy more benefits, more savings and free nights when you join Golden Circle and book direct. Click here to join now.
Terms and Conditions
- Your daily rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 6% Government tax and Local Government Fee of MYR 3 per night.
- Minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights is required.
- Discount on the 2nd room will be applied upon arrival.
- Room reservations are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Offer is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle programme apply.
- Requests for interconnecting/adjacent rooms must be during reservation and are subject to availability.
- Hotel reserves the right to amend the promotion without any prior notice.
- Effective 1 September 2017, the Federal Government has implemented a mandatory Tourism Tax of MYR 10, per-room, per-night, for all foreign passport holders. This amount is to be collected by the hotel, on behalf of the government, upon check-out. All Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents are exempt.