Great value, great savings! Save from 25% onwards on your 3rd night as we reward you with savings based on your age. Centrally located in the heart of Penang's vibrant and bustling George Town - all within walking distance to interesting places.
This offer includes:
- Pay the Flexible Rate on the 1st and 2nd nights and save based on your age on every 3rd night
- 20% savings on food and beverage at Cafè Jen
- 25% savings on massages at the Health Club
- Daily shuttle service to the beach at Batu Ferringhi
- Usage of the outdoor swimming pool facilities at Golden Sands Resort (include children’s pool and waterslide)
- Access to 24-hour gym
- WiFi Internet access throughout the stay
- PressReader access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
- Hotel basement parking
Add-on items (optional): Daily buffet breakfast for adults is priced at MYR 46 nett per person
3rd Night savings on the prevailing Flexible Rate as follows:
Below 30 years old = 25% off
35-44 years old = 35% off
45-54 years old = 45% off
55-64 years old = 55% off
65-74 years old = 65% off
75-84 years old = 75% off
85-94 years old = 85% off
95-99 years old = 95% off
100 years old and above = 100%
You deserve more. Enjoy more benefits, more savings and free nights when you join Golden Circle and book direct. Click here to join now.
Terms and Conditions
- Savings applied on every third night and after verification at check-in.
- Room reservations are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Offer is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle programme apply.
- Room rate is subject to 10% service charge, a local government fee of MYR 3, and 0% government tax per room per night for stays on and between 1 March 2020 to 31 August 2020. For stays from 1 September 2020, government tax will be readjusted to 6% per room per night, all other charges apply.
- Effective from 1 September 2017, the Federal Government has implemented a mandatory Tourism Tax of MYR 10, per room per night, for all foreign passport holders. This amount is to be collected by the hotel, on behalf of the government, upon check-out. All Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents are exempt. Please be advised that the Tourism Tax is not included in your total room cost.