Everyone’s favourite season is just around the corner! You don’t want to miss the Christmas shopping in George Town or stroll down the heritage enclave, taking in the main sights of George Town – the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Treat yourself and your loved ones to a wonderful festive stay in our Club Deluxe Room, sip on champagne, whilst enjoying Club Benefits and other rewarding perks, a warm and unique experience to welcome 2020.
This offer includes:
- A bottle of G.H. Mumm Cordon Rouge Brut Champagne NV 750ml
- MYR 80 credit for dining (food and beverage)
- Welcome platter - Assorted cookies and pralines
- Exclusive Club Lounge benefits plus sumptuous breakfast for 2 persons
- 20% savings on food and beverage at Cafè Jen
- 25% savings on massages at Health Club
- Daily shuttle service to the beach at Batu Ferringhi
- Usage of the outdoor swimming pool facilities at Golden Sands Resort (include children’s pool and waterslide)
- Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the stay
- PressReader access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
- Hotel basement parking
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is valid for bookings made by 31 December 2019, and for stays from 1 November 2019 to 5 January 2020.
- Your daily rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 6% Government tax and Local Government Fee of MYR 3 per night.
- A minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights is required.
- The inclusion for champagne, dining credit and assorted cookies and pralines are based on per room, per stay. Additional request for champagne and assorted cookies and pralines can be arrange with applicable charges.
- Champagne will only be served to non-Muslims above 21 years of age.
- Room reservations are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Hotel reserves the right to amend the promotion without any prior notice.
- Effective 1 September 2017, the Federal Government has implemented a mandatory Tourism Tax of MYR 10 per-room, per-night, for all foreign passport holders. This amount is to be collected by the hotel, on behalf of the government, upon check-out. All Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents are exempt.