The package includes:
- One 4-hour chauffeur service within Penang Island between 7am and 7pm per stay
- Free daily buffet breakfast for one or two people (depending on single or double occupancy)
- 20% discount on Food & Beverage service at Café Jen
- 25% discount on massages at the Health Club
- Free daily shuttle service to the beach at Batu Ferringhi
- Free usage of the swimming pool facilities at Golden Sands Resort
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the stay
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum stay of two nights is required.
- This deal cannot be availed in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Reservations for the chauffeur service must be made directly with the hotel's Reservation Department at least 72 hours in advance.
- Chauffeur service will start and end at Hotel Jen Penang. A standard air-conditioned car will be used. A maximum of 3 persons without luggage may ride per car. Guests can pay a surcharge of MYR 65 net to upgrade to a van that can hold a maximum of 9 persons without luggage.
- Chauffeur service cannot be enjoyed by unaccompanied minors. Minors must be accompanied in the car by a parent or guardian.
- The pick-up time should be strictly adhered to, without exception. If a customer fails to cancel his or her chauffeur booking and the chauffeur-driven car arrives at the appointed time only to be sent away, the chauffeur service cannot be booked again.
- Chauffeur services are provided by third party suppliers. Hotel Jen Penang is not responsible for the acts or omissions of acts by such suppliers, nor for any deficiency in the facilities and services offered. In particular, Hotel Jen Penang has no liability for loss, personal injury or death incurred during the use of such facilities and services.
- Hotel reserves the right to amend the promotion without any prior notice.
- Your daily room rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 6% GST and Local Government Fee of MYR 3 per night.
- Effective 1st September 2017, the Federal Government has implemented the mandatory "Tourism Tax" of MYR10.00 per room per night for all foreign passport holders. This amount is to be collected by the hotel on behalf of the government upon check-out. All Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents are exempted.