Book your room well ahead and save with our Plan Ahead rate. Plan Ahead bookings require full prepayment on your credit card for the entire stay at time of booking.
This offer includes:
- 10% Off Best Available Rate for 14 Days Advance Booking
- Free local call within Johor area (land line only)
- Free Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access everywhere, always
Add-on items (optional):
- Daily buffet breakfast for adults (ages 12 and above) is priced at MYR 55 net per person
- Daily buffet breakfast for children (ages 6 - 11) is priced at MYR 27.50 net per person
Terms and Conditions
- Room rate is subject to a 10% service charge and 0% GST per room per night.
- Plan Ahead offer cannot be availed in conjunction with group bookings (10 rooms and above).
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- Credit card prepayment for the full duration of the stay is required at the time of booking.
- Prepayment will not be refunded for cancellations, shortened stays or rate adjustments.
- Amendments made to the stay dates are subject to a rate adjustment at the time they are made.
- Amendments to the stay dates will be subject to a non-refundable re-booking fee that is equal to the first night's room charge plus the applicable taxes. This charge can be used as a credit for non-room related charges at the hotel, such as restaurant, in-room dining or telephone charges. The credit cannot be used on room charges or exchanged for cash payouts.
- Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
- Effective 1 September 2017, the Federal Government has implemented a mandatory "Tourism Tax" of MYR 10.00, per-room, per-night, for all foreign passport holders. This amount is to be collected by the hotel, on behalf of the government, upon check-out. All Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents are exempt.
- All prices on the website are subject to change without prior notice. While we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, the price quoted does not include any applicable taxes/duties by the Malaysian Government imposed hereafter. It is reported that the Malaysian Government may impose Service Tax soon. When imposed, this tax will be added to the applicable rate.