The perfect events aren’t organised; they are designed. Plan your day with us to enjoy a memorable event, and unforgettable rewards.
At Shangri-La, we understand the care and quality that go into any occasion, whether it’s a conference, executive retreat or product launch.
Just as every event is unique, so are your ideal rewards.
From now until 31 December 2019, simply book your meeting at one of our distinctive Shangri-La venues around the world and select three benefits of your choice:
- 3% instant value
- 30 minutes of cocktail reception drinks (beer, house wine and soft drinks)
- Golden Circle Event Planner tier upgrade
- 3% savings credited to master bill OR 5% credit for your future events
To enjoy this offer, simply book a meeting that includes fifteen (15) or more booked guestrooms for at least one single night, together with a minimum function spend.
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion applies to any new meetings and events with fifteen (15) or more paid guestrooms which are booked for at least one single night and with a function room spend (the "Eligible Event") to be held at any of the Shangri-La Hotel, Resort, Traders Hotel, Kerry Hotel or Hotel Jen between 11th March 2019 and 31st December 2019 provided that advance deposit is paid under an event agreement between 111th March 2019 and 31st December 2019 (“Promotional Period”) . Under this Promotion, the event planner is entitled to choose three out of the five benefits as set out below: i) 3% Instant Value. Calculated based on the qualified event spending confirmed in the event agreement. Instant value items will be offered by each hotel at its discretion and must be referenced at the start of the negotiation process with the hotel and stated clearly on the event agreement. ii) 30 minutes welcome party with standard drinks (beer, house wine, soda, etc.) on group arrival day. iii) Golden Circle Event Planner tier upgrade : If an Event Planner organises a minimum of 2 Tier Upgrade Events to be held in any one calendar year, the Event Planner will qualify for a Membership tier upgrade from Gold Membership to Jade Membership. each qualifying event must be with a minimum twenty-five (25) guestrooms on one single night OR with a minimum meeting/incentive/conference/exhibition/catering/ banqueting eligible event charge of USD twenty five thousand (USD 25,000) or its local currency cash equivalent, in a course of one calendar year (January – December). iv) 3% Credit to Master bill : Calculated based on the qualified event spending that the event planner has to pay in accordance with the relevant event agreement. OR 5% credit for future events v) The Five per cent (5%) credit is subject to a maximum of USD five thousand (US$5,000) or its local currency cash equivalent per event and based on total event spend after deducting any event credit or portion of the event charges settled by redemption of GC Award Points, excluding service charge and prevailing government taxes. vi) Credit applies for future events booked and held with qualified groups of fifteen (15) or more paid guestrooms at an event qualifying room rate on at least one single night and with a minimum function room spend and subject to a minimum eligible event charge of USD two thousand five hundred (US$2,500) or its local currency cash equivalent per event, including service charge and prevailing government taxes but not gratuities. All gratuities must be settled by cash, credit card or other payment method. vii) Credit is based on non-commissionable guestroom rates. viii) Credit is non-cumulative and can be used one time only for a single event. Any unused credit is forfeited. ix) Earned credits are non-transferable and may only be redeemed by the same event owner or organization that held the original event. x) All credits earned must be used within one year from the group departure date being the later of the last day of the event or the date of the last event guestroom check out.
- Qualified Event Spending shall be those spending itemised on an event agreement including room spend at Event Qualifying Room Rates, function room rental, related catering, meeting and conference packages, but excluding any expenses payable to third party suppliers, taxes, gratuities, resort fees and service charges.
- This Promotion is only valid for new bookings booked during the Promotional Period. It applies to all eligible bookings, including bookings by travel agents and other qualifying third parties at a commissionable rate. This Promotion is not available for guests with pre-negotiated rates or agreements (such as special corporate-rate agreements).
- This Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the relevant hotel for the Eligible Event and is subject to room and function space availability at the relevant hotel and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or double point offers. This Promotion is not available during periods of peak demand. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
- Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited reserves the right to discontinue and/or amend the terms of this Promotion at any time without further notice.