Hotel Jen Welcomes Travel Special "Ajents" to Experience That Jen Feeling
Hotel Jen launches today a special program for travel agents to experience the hotel brand that was one of the popular stories in the hotel industry in 2014. Inspired by the virtual persona Jen, a professional hotelier who loves life, travel and the adventure of discovering new places, Jen recognises the travel trade share her passion for travel and what really matters for travellers and like-minded adventurers in life. Her unique brand of style, service delivery and injenious ideas evoke, what Jen calls, ‘The Jen Feeling’.
Jen invites travel agents to become Special “Ajents” to experience ‘That Jen Feeling’ for themselves. Jen’s Special “Ajents” can enjoy a special promotion* of 50% and 30% off BAR plus 20% off food and beverage and 10% off SPA services during the stay. Bookings are available now for stays from January until December 31st 2015 in up to ten hotels in major cities in Asia Pacific.
Marisa Aranha, Vice President sales & marketing, said: “Experiencing the brand’s informed, intuitive and friendly style is the best way for our agents to understand the unique service delivery and the value we offer to meet their own customers’ needs.
“Our agents know the changing demands of today’s more independently minded travellers. In fact, many of our agents are millennial-minded themselves, regardless of age, so we want to ensure that Jen’s Special “Ajents” can experience the range of simple pleasures, clever ideas and the opportunity to indulge their sense of adventure and in doing so they can become Jen’s ambassadors in the travel industry.”
During these stays Jen will show her Special Ajents all she really cares about is what matters to her guests. Hotel Jen, for the new ‘Jeneration’ of young-at-heart business and leisure travelers, will deliver the important things done well; quality, comfort, convenience and value; honest, authentic service; efficiency without fuss; and, cultural insights and interesting experiences. Jen’s dream is for every stay to start with anticipation and end on a high.
Special Ajents will experience “InJenious” ideas, simple pleasures and easy efficiencies during their stay:
- Mobile check-in by tablet to get to your room faster;
- Coffee, fruit infused waters and Jen’s signature iced teas in lobbies to keep you refreshed;
- Fast WiFi everywhere, always;
- Fruit cups of local, chopped, seasonal fruit served with a bamboo skewer for GC members and special guests;
- Breakfast-to-Go box at the breakfast buffet for that extra coffee or snack;
- PressReader app with access to 2,500 online publications;
- Mobile charging stations at convenient locations throughout the hotel to keep all your devices charged and ready to go;
- Grab&Go and OnTheGo deli counters for convenient meal solutions;
- Laundry wash + fold at one price for unlimited items in the bag;
- Vending machines on every floor with snacks, beverages and personal items at convenience store prices.
Marisa Aranha, vice president sales & marketing, added: “Staying with Hotel Jen will give our Special Ajents first-hand experience of the clever and creative details or inJenious experiences that inspire our guests to stop and say “that’s SO Jen!” We can’t wait to host them throughout 2015.”
Hotel Jen is located in Brisbane, Hong Kong, Male Maldives, Manila, Penang and Singapore. In the next phase of the Hotel Jen roll-out, Traders Hotels in Beijing, Shenyang and Johor Bahru will be rebranded March 4th 2015 to April 1st 2015, bringing an intuitive service and relaxed, friendly style to the existing collection of mid-range hotels.
Hotel Jen development projects are under consideration in key gateway cities of Asia Pacific, with plans to expand globally in the future.
Jen’s Special Ajents
- 50% discount off the best available rate in the low and shoulder season, 20% off food and beverage and 10% off SPA services; or
- 30% discount off the best available rate in the high season with 20% off food and beverage and 10% off SPA services.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings via call centres and direct to hotels;
- The discounts and acceptance of bookings are subject to availability;
- Travel agents must provide valid identification of travel agency affiliation at check-in;
- Maximum of 5 and maximum of 2 rooms will be accepted on the travel agent rate;
- SPA services where applicable;
- The Special Ajents discount cannot be combined with any existing offer;
- Hotel Jen Upper East Beijing rebrands on March 4th 2015, Hotel Jen Shenyang rebrands on March 18th 2015 and Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour, Johor Bahru rebrands on April 1st 2015.
T: +852 2599 3497