Save 15% on your room rate.
Stay at the vibrant JEN in the heart of George Town, just a short walk to the UNESCO Heritage Site and start on this rich cultural journey with plenty of instagrammable street art.
Perfect for foodie and shopaholics, you can easily walk to shopping malls or local hawkers nearby.
- Early check-in at 8am, late check-out at 6pm
- 10% discount on food and beverage at Café Jen and Lobby Lounge
- WiFi internet access throughout the stay
- Complimentary parking facility
Add-on items (optional): Daily breakfast for adults is priced at MYR 33 net per person
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.
- This offer is valid until December 31, 2020.
- Offer is applicable for local residents only. Proof of Malaysian residency must be provided upon check-in, including MyKad holders or expats and permanent residents with a valid Malaysian work visa.
- Booking amendment is allowed up to 72 hours prior to arrival. Deposit will be forfeited in the event of cancellation or amendment less than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other ongoing offer or promotion.
- Food and beverage discount is not applicable with any other ongoing offer or promotion.
- Hotel reserves the right to amend the promotion without any prior notice.
- There are limited rooms available at the promotional rate and they are allocated on a first come first serve basis across the stay period.
- Room rate is subject to 10% service charge and 0% government tax per room per night for stays until June 30, 2021.
- The local government fee of MYR 3 per room per night will be exempted for all arrivals from 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2020. For stays from 1 January 2021 onwards, the prevailing local government fee is not included in your total room cost and will be collected upon check-out.
- Tourism Tax of MYR 10, per room per night, for all foreign passport holders is to be collected by the hotel, on behalf of the government, upon check-out and is not included in your total room cost. All Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents are exempted. Please be advised that the Tourism Tax will be exempted for all arrivals from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 as announced by the Federal Government.