Brisbane Airport is 15 kilometers from the city center. Bus and rail transfers operate from the domestic and international Brisbane airport terminals throughout the day and night.
We can arrange limousine services to and from the Airport, from luxury car to small coaches and vans, please email email@example.com for more information.
If you would like us to arrange an airport pickup for you, simply provide your flight details and estimated time of arrival when you make your room booking online.
Hotel Limousine Charges for Airport Pick-up
|Sedan||From AUD 75|
Taxis are available outside Arrivals at the domestic and international terminals. Travel time to Hotel Jen, Brisbane is approximately 30 minutes and will cost about AUD 50.
Brisbane's Airtrain offers a quick and reliable option to get to Brisbane Airport from Roma Street Station, which is adjacent to Hotel Jen. Services run daily, with trains departing every 15 minutes from the airport and city stations during peak hours. A one-way ticket from the airport to the city (or the other way around) costs AUD 17.50 and travel time is approximately 26 minutes.
Brisbane airport transfer is another convenient option. Airport Con-x-ion is the leading ground transport provider in South East Queensland of share-ride, door to door airport shuttle transfers.
You may hire a car from one of the car rental companies within the terminal. All the major Australian car rental companies are represented.
Directions from Brisbane International Airport to Hotel Jen, Brisbane
- From Brisbane Airport driving on Airport Drive.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto East-West Arterial Road.
- Turn left onto Nudgee Road.
- Turn right onto Kingsford Smith Drive.
- Continue along Inner City Bps.
- Take the ramp to Breakfast Creek Rd Exit.
- Continue along Breakfast Creek Road.
- Continue along Ann Street.
- Turn right onto Roma St, Brisbane at Albert Street Uniting. Arrive at Roma St, Brisbane.