Make yourself at home in a Jen 75. Discover more space for working and relaxing in this one-bedroom suite. The breakfast bar provides more space for entertaining. The open concept of the room allows for seamless movement from the living room to the bedroom. During the morning and afternoon, the bathroom is bathed in natural daylight. In addition, you'll enjoy a rainforest shower and a bathtub with an open view of Beijing’s Guomao Central Business District (CBD). Perks of staying in a Jen 75 include unlimited access to the co-working space, which is great for a quick business meeting.
- Fast Wi-Fi to keep you connected everywhere, always
- Satellite/cable television
- Electronic safe to protect your valuables
- Full-size writing desk
- International direct dialling service and voice mail
- International power sockets and 6 to 8 USB ports
- Tea and coffee station
- 24-hour room service for all your foodie needs
- Nespresso Machine
- Hair dryer
- Steam iron, ironing board and hairdryer to keep you looking sharp
- Premium toiletries
- Separate toilet and showers with washlet system
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.