Jen 75 Skyline
Welcome to the “suite” life. Get ready to enjoy more space in this one-bedroom suite with spectacular panoramic views of Beijing’s Guomao Central Business District (CBD). Are you ready to entertain? The open concept of the suite allows for seamless movement from your very own breakfast bar to the living room and the bedroom, putting more pleasure and excitement into your business trip to Beijing. During the morning and afternoon, the bathroom is soaked in natural daylight. In addition, you'll enjoy a rainforest shower and a bathtub with an open view. Perks of the Jen 75 Skyline include unlimited access to the co-working space.
- Fast Wi-Fi to keep you connected everywhere, always
- Satellite/cable television
- Electronic safe to protect your valuables
- Full-size writing desk
- International direct dialling service and voice mail
- International power sockets and 6 to 8 USB ports
- Tea and coffee station
- 24-hour room service for all your foodie needs
- Nespresso Machine
- 1-time use of minibar (replenishment will be charged accordingly)
- Hair dryer
- Steam iron, ironing board and hairdryer to keep you looking sharp
- Premium toiletries
- Separate toilet and showers with washlet system
- In compliance with Beijing Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from May 1, 2020, Hotel Jen Beijing will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, razor sets and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Center at extension “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.