Jen 150 offers phenomenal city views of Beijing’s Guomao Central Business District and is the coolest address in the neighborhood. With a separate kitchen, dining room, bedroom, two bathrooms and two living rooms with a built in projector and sound system, the stylishly designed suite offers more space for partying or chilling. Pop some popcorn and let us pour you a drink while you hang out in the living room and watch movies.
Space for Special Event
For guests who are looking to launch their new fashion line, throw a birthday bash or just celebrate with a small group of friends, the Jen 150 is a great space. Come here for a fun time and let your imagination run wild.
See the floor plan for Jen 150.
- Fast Wi-Fi to keep you connected everywhere, always
- Satellite/cable television
- Large screen projector in living room, state of the art sound system, 65-inch LED TV
- Electronic safe to protect your valuables
- Full-size writing desk
- International direct dialling service and voice mail
- International power sockets and 6 to 8 USB ports
- Tea and coffee station
- 24-hour room service for all your foodie needs
- Nespresso Machine
- Hair dryer
- Steam iron, ironing board and hairdryer to keep you looking sharp
- Premium toiletries
- Separate toilet and showers with washlet system
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.