Stylish, spacious and bright, Jen Skyline is a haven perched up in the sky that offers stunning views of Beijing’s Guomao Central Business District (CBD). What more could you ask for? Maybe an oversized work station or plush window seat? Well, I have you covered. Leave a request with your preferences, and my team will do its best to make it happen.
- Fast WiFi to keep you connected everywhere, always
- Satellite/cable television
- Electronic safe to protect your valuables
- Full-size writing desk
- International direct dialing service and voice mail
- International power sockets and 6 to 8 USB ports
- Tea and coffee station
- 24-hour room service for all your foodie needs
- Steam iron, ironing board and hairdryer to keep you looking sharp
- Separate toilet and showers with washlet system
- In compliance with Beijing Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from May 1st, 2020, Hotel Jen Beijing will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, comb, razor set, shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Center at extension “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.