Hotel Jen Beijing to Introduce New Work-Play Experiences When It Opens in May
9 May 2017
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd. and China World Trade Center today announced that Hotel Jen Beijing will welcome its first guests in early June. Conveniently located in the heart of Beijing’s central business district, the stylish hotel will feature a vibrant co-working hub paired with creative meeting spaces, the only gastropub in the Guomao area and a 3,500-square-metre world-class health club.
To celebrate its opening, Hotel Jen Beijing is providing travellers with an opening offer starting from RMB 1,199 net per night for one person. Valid from 1 June to 31 August 2017, the offer includes a one night’s stay in a Jen 40 room, buffet breakfast and full access to the Trainyard Gym, including all the facilities and group classes.
Clifford Weiner, general manager of Hotel Jen Beijing, said, “This new project will offer much more than a typical hotel. We have designed and developed it to be a practical modern-day playground for people who want to leave everyday routine behind and be energized by alternative ways to work smarter, play harder and travel deeper. We are excited to introduce our innovative spaces and dining experiences to people in Beijing and guests from across the globe.”
Designed by Stickman Design, the interiors of Hotel Jen Beijing are inspired by the diverse interests and needs of today’s modern travellers, incorporating elements from nature, open spaces and art galleries. Spread across the seventh and 22th floors, each of the guestroom floors showcases a unique theme inspired by the visual arts, nature, international architecture styles and personas from around the world, creating an exciting visual landscape as guests explore each space.
Key features at Hotel Jen Beijing
• Sleep tight: 450 contemporary and spacious rooms and suites will feature floor-to-ceiling windows with open city views. The hotel will be equipped with the latest air-purification system throughout.
• Work smart: Instead of the traditional staid business centre, the hotel will offer a 24/7 co-working space with a cafe and private spaces for rent, 13 creative meeting spaces, and one multi-function venue for up to 300 people.
• Sweat it out: Highlights of the 3,500-square-metre fitness centre, Trainyard Gym include a 25-metre heated indoor pool with city views, a boxing ring, a Mixed Martial Arts area and fitness studios for adrenalin-pumping classes led by certified instructors. The hotel will also offer reflexology and spa treatments.
• Eat local: An all-day-dining restaurant will serve healthy Chinese cuisine while a gastropub will offer hearty bites and beers made on-site by a dedicated brew master.
• Stay connected: There will be fast Wi-Fi everywhere in the hotel.
Hotel Jen Beijing is located in the first 22 floors of the new China World, Tower B, in the prestigious China World Trade Center development. Guests will enjoy easy access to the nearby entertainment, dining and retail venues, as well as major attractions such as the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square and Beihai Park by taking the metro at the nearby Guomao Subway Station.
For more information and reservations, visit www.hoteljen.com/beijing or call + 86 10 6505 2277.Catering to urban adventurers, the Hotel Jen brand delivers quality, comfort and value with a playful twist and friendly service. Hotel Jen embraces the love for life and travel, helping curious travellers to leave boring behind through spontaneous experiences, unpublished insights and unconventional perspectives. Launched in 2014, Hotel Jen offers 10 vibrant hotels in some of the best locations across Asia Pacific, including Singapore; Hong Kong; Beijing and Shenyang, China; Manila; Penang and Johor in Malaysia; Brisbane, Australia; and Malé, Maldives. Hotel Jen is slated to open in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia in 2018. For more information, visit www.hoteljen.com or join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.