Safety & Security
I’m all about comfort and simple pleasures, but that doesn’t mean I don’t take safety seriously. I want to make sure you feel safe and sound at Hotel Jen. That’s why I’ve got reliable people on the job, checking, testing, patrolling and stocking up on essentials to make sure things are in order and that I have everything I need to keep you comfortable and secure. So rest assured – with me, you’re in safe hands.
To put your mind at ease, here are a few of the promises I make to my guests concerning safety, no matter which of my hotels you choose:
- Every single member of my staff is committed to your safety, with full knowledge that no matter their current position, "all staff are part of the security team".
- All of my hotels are equipped with high-tech closed circuit television and recording technology (CCTV) at key areas which are monitored by my trained security officers on a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis..
- Comprehensive Security Audits are conducted regularly at every Hotel Jen.
- I have dedicated fire, life, and safety officers appointed at each Hotel Jen whose responsibility is to monitor vigilantly and maintain my hotels' fire, life, and safety systems.
- All of my security staff participate in security workshops to ensure they are thoroughly trained to deal with emergencies of all types.
- I have cross-functional emergency response teams on site at each of my hotels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I want your stay with me to be simple, fun, and without worries. So when it comes to safety, I’ve got you covered.